Job Title: People Manager
Reports To: Chief People Officer
Job Type: Salary Exempt – Full-time
Salary Range: 55-65k
Objective of Role: We are looking to employ a People Manager with outstanding organizational and time management skills. To ensure success, the right candidate should display excellent communication and administrative skills, a deep understanding of recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, and payroll. This position will report directly to the Chief People Officer.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures. Recommends new approaches to effectively improve the organization productivity, recognition, and morale
- Handle the recruitment process by identifying candidates, issuing employment contracts, and maintaining updated information during the process
- Executes and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Manage employee onboarding process and offboarding process
- Maintain payroll processes and reports
- Management and collaboration of organization’s culture events, communication, and notices to staff
- Assistance with the performance management process
- Assist employees with benefits enrollment, payroll, and time and attendance in the Insperity portal
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Other duties as required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy, and active listening
- Organizational aptitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Commitment to working in a mission driven organization
- Demonstrated personal ethics and values
- Cross-team collaboration and cooperation
- Team-player who works well with a diverse group of people
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources/People related roles
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Exposure to recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding process
- Understanding of HR/People functions and best practices
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office (Excel, Word, etc) and related business and communication tools
Compensation & Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience. GOSO offers a competitive salary and benefits package
Eligible for group health insurance, term-life insurance, and 401(k) after 90 days.
Please send a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
GOSO is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.