Job Title: Senior Director of Clinical Services, LCSW
Reports To: Chief Program Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
About GOSO: Located in East Harlem, Getting Out Getting Out and Staying Out (GOSO) empowers 16- to 24-year-olds to avoid involvement in the criminal justice system by reshaping their futures through educational achievement, meaningful employment, and financial independence. Our aim is to promote personal, professional, and intellectual growth through goal-oriented programming and comprehensive social support services. We believe that our focus on career and education is the key to maintaining a recidivism rate under 15% versus a national average of over 60% by helping participants overcome obstacles in reentry and become productive members of society. GOSO also oversees the Stand Against Violence (SAVE) program with a mission to reduce gun violence in East Harlem and beyond.
Objective of Role:
The Senior Director of Clinical Services is responsible for the direct supervision of all Participant Success Managers (Social Workers). The Director reports to the Chief Program officer. They will
oversee all clinical services and will ensure that Participant Success Managers are executing services as required with efficacy. The successful candidate will be a LCSW with 5+ years of counseling and supervisory experience. He/she will be a data driven leader with a passion for youth development, criminal and racial
- Manage all social workers and clinical services, including consultants
- Oversees the execution of direct services which include care coordination, treatment adherence counseling, and crisis intervention by social workers.
- Comply with the policies and procedures in compliance with NYS law and GOSO policies and procedures.
- Ensures all client records are maintained in accordance with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Monitors trends to ensure retention and quality of services to participants.
- Monitors staff scheduling to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Ensure services are executed with fidelity to GOSO participants
- Ensure treatment plans are implemented as prescribed
- Create policies and procedures to ensure that clinicians services are ensuring the best outcomes for GOSO participants
- Manage data and ensure all metrics are meet
- Ensure social workers maintain the database and all data in input timely and accurately ● Ensure all participants’ intakes and psychosocial assessments are uniform that every participant has both completed in Salesforce
- Oversee the creation and overview of all curriculum for workshops and programming facilitated by social workers or other clinicians.
- Works collaboratively with other senior leaders to ensure participant outcomes and participant retention.Provides executive management with analysis of clinical reports.
- Provides direct services to participants as required and appropriate.
- Provides regular supervision (individual and group) to all supervisees to ensure quality service delivery and treatment.
- Ensures all clinical services (both 1:1 and group) are provided ethically, based on the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) code of ethics
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Excellent work ethic
- Commitment to working in a mission driven organization
- Demonstrated personal ethics and values
- Cross-team collaboration and cooperation
- Team-player who works well with a diverse group of people
- 5+ years supervisory experience in a similar program
- Have experience in different interventions which include, but are not limited to; psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, harm reduction, strengths based, motivational interviewing and mindful-based practices.
- Budget Management
- A passion for criminal and racial justice
- Outstanding data analytic skills
- Experience managing data and reporting outcomes
- Experience creating and managing programs
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
GOSO is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.